LSST beamer presentation template¶
For background, see Creating new documents with templates.
For help with using the
LSST-beamer class, see Writing Presentations.
Invoking the template¶
After you have set up cookiecutter and cloned the
lsst-texmf repository, you can create a document by pointing cookiecutter at
For example, from a directory containing a
Cookiecutter will prompt you to configure your document.
This section describes configurations requested by cookiecutter.
- The presentation’s title (used in the
- A shortened title that appears in the footer of slides.
- A string that determines the presentation’s directory and file name.
Being a file name, the
slugshould contain no white space,
/, or other characters not valid in file names.
- Name of the presenter (formatted “First Last”).
- Position of the presenter in the organization (such as “Manager” or “Software Developer”).
- Presenter’s home institution (such as “AURA/LSST” or “University of Washington”).
- Date of the presentation, following ISO 8601 formatting:
- Institution or event where the presentation is being given.
- Year when copyright is first claimed.
- Institution that holds the presentation’s copyright.
true, a Creative Commons Attribution license is added to the