lsst-texmf: The LSST LaTeX classes¶
The LSST lsst-texmf package contains LaTeX document classes, style files, and bibliographies that can be used to help you write LSST documentation in LaTeX to match the project style defined in  and , as documented in .
To get started, install lsst-texmf on your computer and check out the example projects.
Next, learn more about writing documents with the
lsstdoc class and making Beamer presentations with the
LSST-beamer style file.
lsst-texmf is on GitHub at https://github.com/lsst/lsst-texmf.
- Installing lsst-texmf
- Using lsst-texmf as a Git submodule
- Using lsst-texmf with Docker
- Creating new documents with templates
- Using the lsstdoc document class
- Writing Presentations
- Developing lsst-texmf
- Environment variable reference